myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Garner Shawn" <shawndgar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: problem with panelTabbedPane on winXP and IE6
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:16:27 GMT
I will try what you said for the css, thanks.
You should add that to the Wiki because others are apparently having
buttons renderred also and may not be a filter issue as my case
wasn't.

>> and only if you you set the panel to serverSide tab switch.

I'm not sure what the serverSideTabSwitch attribute does but it's not
present in my panelTabbedPane thus I'm not setting it to anything. The
attribute wasn't in the myfaces examples so I didn't use the
serverSideTabSwitch attribute .  Are you sure this has something to do
with the problem?  Should I be using the serverSideTabSwitch
attribute?  How would it help?

Shawn