myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Russo" <frank.ru...@FXALL.com>
Subject RE: General Converter Question
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:49:57 GMT
Actually, I thought it was working, but it was getting a null, but the
checkbox rendered unchecked. When I set a value, I get the exception
below. It seems to not be finding the converter, as it's never called.

I've added the sandbox.taglib.xml file to my web-inf directory. I've
added the reference to it in my web.xml. I have the sanbox jar in my
app's web-inf/lib directory. Am I missing something?

Here is the stackstrace:

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Expected submitted value of type
Boolean for Component : {Component-Path : [Class:
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId:
/manageSettlementEntitiesMap.xhtml][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: _id2][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlPanelGrid,Id: _id10][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlDataTable,Id: mappingTable][Class:
javax.faces.component.UIColumn,Id: _id37][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlSelectBooleanCheckbox,Id: _id39]}
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.getBooleanValue(R
endererUtils.java:151)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlCheckboxRendererBase.e
ncodeEnd(HtmlCheckboxRendererBase.java:60)
	at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:537
)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChild(Rende
rerUtils.java:442)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChildren(Re
ndererUtils.java:419)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChild(Rende
rerUtils.java:440)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlTableRendererBase.rend
erColumnBody(HtmlTableRendererBase.java:212)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlTableRendererBase.enco
deColumnChild(HtmlTableRendererBase.java:181)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlTableRendererBase.enco
deInnerHtml(HtmlTableRendererBase.java:167)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlTableRendererBase.enco
deChildren(HtmlTableRendererBase.java:100)
	at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.jav
a:525)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChild(Rende
rerUtils.java:436)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlGridRendererBase.rende
rChildren(HtmlGridRendererBase.java:216)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlGridRendererBase.encod
eEnd(HtmlGridRendererBase.java:98)
	at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:537
)
	at
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSuppo
rt.java:242)
	at
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSuppo
rt.java:239)
	at
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSuppo
rt.java:239)
	at
com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:5
40)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:367
)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC