myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Converter Question
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:40:19 GMT
Yes, this should work.   I have the same issue, but I generally deal
with it by converting the String type to a boolean type at the
database layer level.

But there's no reason you can't create a converter.   You'll need to
manually assign it each place it is used, but that's probably what you
want to do anyway in this case.