myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout of page components
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:40:48 GMT
On 4/24/06, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:
> The incompatibility is mostly due to the fact that all layout specific
> attributes are dropped from the Tobago components - instead, the
> layout manager takes care of this.
>
> The idea is indeniably good, the question is if there is a way to get
> the functionality working with the tomahawk components somehow.

Well, my quick look at the example source seems to show that layout is
handled by assigning layout managers via facets to grouping
containers.   I'm not sure why that's incompatible.   It seems like
it's just a matter of having the layout-manager-aware components
available.    No doubt there's more to it than this, though.