myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dataTable - Property 'varDetailToggler' is not on type: org.apach e.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:18:19 GMT
On 4/21/06, Nahrwold, Helge <Helge.Nahrwold@lp-gmbh.com> wrote:
> i've a dataTable with param -> varDetailToggler="detailToggler"
> After accessing the file I get the following message into the console:
>
> WARNING: /view/table.xhtml @37,42 varDetailToggler="detailToggler" Property
> 'varDetailToggler' is not on type:
> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable

Weird.

org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable contains the
accessors so facelets should be able to find them.   Can't think of
any reason why this would be happening if you're using the latest
MyFaces.   However, I'm not sure when these accessors were added so be
sure you're using the latest build.    You might also try fowarding
this message to the facelets user list.

    public void setVarDetailToggler(String varDetailToggler)
    {
        _varDetailToggler = varDetailToggler;

    }

    public String getVarDetailToggler()