myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:inputCalandar triggers only after first request
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:29:59 GMT
On 4/4/06, Andreas Zeller - zit-systems <andreas.zeller@zit-systems.de> wrote:
> I got a problem with the inputCalendar. The popup works just fine, but
> only if I request the page twice. If I don't, nothing will happen when I
> click the icon.
>
> I'm using Tomcat 5.5, Facelets and MyFaces stable.

If by "MyFaces stable" you mean MyFaces 1.1.1, then you need to
upgrade.   1.1.3 should be out soon, but you can grab the current
1.1.3 release candidate now.

There were a number of inputCalendar bugs fixed after 1.1.1 and a
number of facelets interaction duplicate id problems fixed as well
after 1.1.1