myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice please, updated model via valueChange event not render the way I thought
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:35:10 GMT
Hi again,
you don't happen to know how to get the valueChangeNotifier to work with
facelets do you?

I downloaded the sandbox.taglib.xml from the facelet website but it didn't
contain an entry for that tag, and I am not quite sure of how to add it
myself since it isn't an ordinary component.

(I know I should use the facelets users mailing list for this but thought
I'd try here first since I got the thread going).

Cheers,
Micke