myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myfaces-archetype bug?
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:13:05 GMT
Hi all,
asked about this in the maven mailing list and it is quite easily done:
Add the below profile to the pom, it will override the scope for the jsp-api
and include the tomcat jars.
Run with: mvn -P jettyConfig clean jetty6:run

    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>jettyConfig</id>
            <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
                    <version>2.0</version>
                    <scope>compile</scope>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                    <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jasper-compiler</artifactId>
                    <version>5.5.9</version>
                    <scope>compile</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jasper-runtime</artifactId>
                    <version>5.5.9</version>
                    <scope>compile</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jasper-compiler-jdt</artifactId>
                    <version>5.5.9 </version>
                    <scope>compile</scope>
                </dependency>
            </dependencies>