myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Manoharan, Sunil" <smanoha...@neom.com>
Subject Tree2: IllegalStateException -> Node is expanded but also considered a leaf
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:39:49 GMT
Hi,

I want to move a Node in Tree under One parent to a different Node. But
I am

getting the error, java.lang.IllegalStateException: Encountered a node
[0:0:].

+ with an illogical state. Node is expanded but its also considered a
leaf.

This happens only if I perform the action with Parent Node EXPANDED.

If I do the MOVE action with Parent folder collapsed, it works perfectly
fine.

I guess the expanded or collapsed state information is not rightly being
handled.

I have seen in this forum that many people facing the same problem.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.myfaces.user/9797/

Has anyone found a fix for this ? Any light in this matter is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunil