myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help me understand component lifecycle please.
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:55:58 GMT
no worries, was just a simple question ;-)

but thanks for your efforts!

-Matthias

On 4/27/06, Rhys Parry <rparry@infoterra.com> wrote:
> I am an ass.
>
> I would love to.  I cannot share the version I developed for the company without asking
the big guy, however, if he says no I will write my own and share.  Give me a few days ( weekend
) and I will post something before monday.

> Rhys

 In the end I created a bunch of aspects ( compile time aspectJ (although runtime would be
preferable)) that should not be a problem to use.