myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: General Converter Question
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:16:47 GMT
taken from TLD file

<snip>

<!-- Converter for Boolean values -->
	<tag>
		<name>convertBoolean</name>
		<tag-class>org.apache.myfaces.custom.convertboolean.ConvertBooleanTag</tag-class>
		<display-name>Boolean Converter</display-name>
		<description>Converts a boolean to custom format (yes/no), (1/0),
etc.</description>

		<attribute>
			<name>trueValue</name>
			<required>false</required>
			<description>Value representing a boolean true, e.g. TRUE, yes, 1,
etc.</description>
		</attribute>

		<attribute>
			<name>falseValue</name>
			<required>false</required>
			<description>Value representing a boolean false, e.g. FALSE, no, 0,
etc.</description>
		</attribute>
	</tag>

</snip>