myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ADF faces incubation
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:16:18 GMT
Hi Nik-

thanks for your interest in the ADF Faces incubation. However, we
created ADF specific mailing lists ([1]). Currently we are waiting for
a new source drop committed into that already existing SVN repo. There
is also the possibility to get the sources already and build it
against MyFaces ([2]). If you found any issues with the existing drop,
go ahead and use Jira for the bug tracking ([3]).

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/adf_mails
[2] http://jroller.com/page/mwessendorf?entry=adf_drop_builds_against_myfaces