myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout of page components
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:36:19 GMT
The incompatibility is mostly due to the fact that all layout specific
attributes are dropped from the Tobago components - instead, the
layout manager takes care of this.

The idea is indeniably good, the question is if there is a way to get
the functionality working with the tomahawk components somehow.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at