myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Layout of page components
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:44:46 GMT
Tobago calculates widths and heights on the server. Therefore it needs
to be able to ask components about its size.

We were thinking about providing a way to describe these sizes for other
component sets.... but this wouldn't help to cope with the theming.
Currently I don't see a good way to integrate the theming aspect with
other component sets.

Regards,
Arvid