myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Tobago?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:50:27 GMT
Hello,

we had some problems with this unit test before. Looks like there is
still something wrong.

  at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.html.scarborough.standard.DateUnitTest.checkField(DateUnitTest.java:179)
  at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.html.scarborough.standard.DateUnitTest.checkFormat(DateUnitTest.java:174)
  at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.html.scarborough.standard.DateUnitTest.testEnglishMonths(DateUnitTest.java:80)

I suspect there is a problem with locale defaulting. I glanced over the
code and set an explicit locale at the only point (which I found) where
no locale was passed. Perhaps this solves your problem. Can you update
the sources and try to run the tests again?

Can you tell me which JDK you are using, the OS you are running the unit
tests on and the default locale, which Java selects on your machine?
This may help us to solve the real problem here.

Otherwise you can disable unit tests in Maven by passing
-Dmaven.test.skip=true.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,
Arvid