myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Zeller - zit-systems <andreas.zel...@zit-systems.de>
Subject Re: t:inputCalandar triggers only after first request
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:50:02 GMT
Hey Mike,

checked several times, but there's only the nightly build... I don't
find any RCs. There's only MyFaces 1.1.1 in the binaries... I'd really
like myfaces.apache,org to put there RCs right where the rest of the
binaries are if there are any available... It's quite exhausting always
having to use google on the *.apache.org sites to find stuff instead of
using the navigation...

Thanks anyway...

Andreas