myfaces-users mailing list archives

From 101questionjsf <innovest...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: savestate problem, help!!
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:52:07 GMT

Thanks for your reply. I managed to get it work the following way:

i use the following method in master detail:

I remove the datamodel, use arraylist so that it can be serializable. Use
savestate to store the arraylist. Then use updateactionlistener to fire the
current row to the bean.

<t:saveState value="#{processBean.processResults}" />
<t:dataTable value="#{processBean.processResults}"  ......
<h:commandLink value="#{result.process_id}" action="detail"
actionListener="#{processBean.detail}">
     <t:updateActionListener property="#{processBean.selectedProcessRecord}"
value="#{result}" />
</h:commandLink>

Works!

Final question: then what's the use of datamodel? i cannot get current row
using datamodel....not serializable
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.