myfaces-users mailing list archives

From 101questionjsf <innovest...@yahoo.com>
Subject savestate problem, help!!
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:17:31 GMT

hi all,

My listdatamodel is not getting saved. Whenever I clicked on the
datascroller button, I have tried so many times, either i get serialiable
error or illegalexception -10 error, base is null exception......

Currently, I have the following in my jsp.
<t:saveState value="#{processBean}" />, when i click on page 2 on
datascroller, i'll get java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal value for
first row: -10.

Then i change to <t:saveState value="#{processBean.processResults}" /> which
stores the list. I'll still get IllegalArgumentException.

My bean is serialiable. In my processResults (an arraylist), there are
Process classes (a serializable getter/setter class).

With session bean, my programs work, only when use savestate, hell break
loose.

Pls help

Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.