myfaces-users mailing list archives

From 101questionjsf <innovest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Spring needed? Myfaces -> hibernate?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:32:53 GMT

hi,

I have read thru appfuse site. So to integrate spring, hibernate into jsf, I
need to create some dao interface and imple object, xml file mapped to table
for hibernate.

For spring, i need to create manager interface and imple object.

So jsf will talk to spring and spring will talk to hibernate.

But compared to my current jsf with jdbc statements, the above seems so much
more complicated.

What benefits will i get from these integrations? Appreciate if someone can
show me some light, thanks
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.