myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:panelTabbedPane design question.
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:57:05 GMT
You mean styling the tabs? This is supported by some attributes of the
component.

You can also get rid of the buttons through css styling.
There was a thread about this on the list, about four weeks ago.

Search for the topic "orange line onhover w/ panelTabbedPane in Firefox".

regards,

Gerald

On 4/21/06, Iakouchev Alexander-EAL027C <EAL027C@motorola.com> wrote:
> Hello Gerald!
> Thank you for help.
> Your advices help me hide border in the tab panel (CSS). About second layer of tab buttons
line - I just implemented as t:commandLink (Not t:panelTab tab).
> Seems in t:panelTabbedPane component impossible proper specify buttons design. For example,
show left/right vertical buttons border lines separately for each button, or show tab buttons
border as graphic images resources.
> May be I wrong. I will appreciate any help.
> Alex.

inside a div and fix the width through css. Maybe the tabs are floated automatically to next
column.

--
Gerald Müllan
Schelleingasse 2/11