myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:panelTabbedPane design question.
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:30:17 GMT
Hi,

didn`t invest much time in tabbedPane component, but try it out to put
the whole pane inside a div and fix the width through css. Maybe the
tabs are floated automatically to next column.

Should be easy to hide the border through css; As a css reference take
the whole tab again and set "border:none";

Hope that helps,

cheers,

Gerald

--