myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Re: Checkbox inside dataList not working?
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:06:33 GMT
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:57:40 +0200
Werner Punz <werpu@gmx.at> wrote:

> Werner Punz schrieb:
>

> > Hi you basically generate a component with the same id over and over
> > again...
> > something like
> >  <h:selectBooleanCheckbox id="leveringer_selected#{counter}"
> > value="#{var.selected}"/>
> >
> > and a counter coming from the datalist works better ;-)
> >

> Takt it with a grain of salt though I am not 100% sure if it works ;-)
> but it should

Well, I just tried and I ended up with an org.apache.jasper.JasperException...

I tried to change my t:datalist tag to:

<t:dataList id="listLeveringer" var="var" rowIndexVar="counter" value="#{orderBean.ordre.leveringer}"
layout="simple" > (which if I understand the documentation correct, should work..)

and then the checkbox tag to:

<h:selectBooleanCheckbox id="leveringer_selected#{counter}" value="#{var.selected}"/>

BTJ