myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag to truncate outputText?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:41:55 GMT
In unix/windows you can also use the command "svn diff" that generates
the diff with all your changes, even for new files providing they have
been marked to be added in the svn repo before with "svn add" command.
So you get only one file with all the changes in all the files, which
is very handy IMO.
So, you only have to put your files in your sandbox copy, add them to
svn and create the patch. And as Mike says, you have to provide an
example (in the sandbox examples) as well as clear documentation for
the sandbox pages if you want the community to understand and use the
new component.

Cheers!

Bruno