myfaces-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Marin <the.ma...@free.fr>
Subject The content-type does not change
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 07:36:48 GMT
Hello, i'am working on BIRT printing with HTML and PDF format.

So My report are OK and i can display it in HTML on a new Window.

First pb :  how can i open a popup in jsf? So i use Jenia popup...

Second pb : to display the PDF report generates, i have to change the
content-typt of the response. But when i am in debug, the content-type doesn't
change and stay at "html/text". So my report isn't displayed properly.
<-------------------------------------------------------->
HttpServletResponse httpServletResponse =
context.getExternalContext().getResponse();
httpServletResponse .setContentType("application/pdf");

I work on a jetspeed portal.

Please help me to solve or understand the problem.

|Cordialement, S├ębastien MARIN.|
|->  http://www.marin-s.com  <-|