myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Pavel Butenko" <butpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with myfaces usage
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:54:40 GMT
Could anybody help to resolve the problem? In my application I use
JSF(MyFaces).
When I start my application locally (Windows 2000 + Tomcat4,Tomcat5) there
are not any
problems. When I start it on the remote server (Unix + Tomcat4) the
exception occurs:

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.io.StreamCorruptedException
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:98)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:176)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:172)

I've determined that this exeption occurs in the filter:

<filter>
<filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter
</filter-class>

I have a little suspicion that this problem depends on a temporary file
which is created by the application. But I don't know location of this file.
It may be CATALINA_TMPDIR or something like that. I haven't  any access to
Tomcat directories
on the remote server except my application directory. I am not sure that it
concerns this
problem.

I also tried to change the filter property "uploadRepositoryPath", but it
has no any positive effect.

How can I resolve it?