myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Sutherland" <jons...@hotmail.com>
Subject WebXml.init must be called before
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:52:14 GMT
I am attempting to delpoy to the SAP webAS server. The application works
fine with Tomcat 4 but with webAS I get the following error:

Error [javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.webxml.WebXml.init must be called before!], with
root cause [java.lang.IllegalStateException:
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.webxml.WebXml.init must be called before!].

I have the listener included in my web.xml file.

<listener>
<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
</listener-class>
</listener>

I have noticed it has been discussed before in November 2005, but the
suggested solutions have been unsuccessful at the moment.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Johnny Sutherland

Johnny Sutherland