myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk and JSF RI
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:07:21 GMT
On 3/28/06, Frank Russo <frank.russo@fxall.com> wrote:
> This has probably been discussed a thousand times, but I can't find a
> mailing list archive.

Our mailing lists are hidden under the project info navigation link,
which is unfortunate.  Here's a direct link.

http://myfaces.apache.org/mail-lists.html

On 3/29/06, Frank Russo <frank.russo@fxall.com> wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting to the JIRA page.

I'm also getting a "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error.

> I'm getting another exception:
>
>     java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/myfaces/renderkit/html/HtmlHiddenRenderer

The issue I opened listed the components with incorrect Myfaces-Impl
dependencies.   However, each of those components had multiple errors.
  So you're looking at something like 50 errors to correct (although
many of them are duplicates).

It's something that's going to take time to fix, especially since we
want to do a release of the MyFaces implementation this week.   My
recommendation is to pull out the SelectOneRow component by itself for
now.    Or maybe it'd be easier to delete the problem components by
directory in your personal build.