myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Tomahawk
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:35:27 GMT
Rick,

Sorry.  I can't help you.   I've never used the JSF RI, nor do I use
server-side state saving.

You could either implement the special phase listener described in
TOMAHAWK-134 or you could try asking on the JSF RI list why
saveState/restoreState aren't called for server-side state saving.

I'm cc'ing your message to the "MyFaces User mailing list"
<users@myfaces.apache.org> as you're far more likely to get help there
than emailing me directly.