myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to speed up JSF
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:27:08 GMT
Hi,

As far as I know, ajaxanywhere submits the page as a whole actually, not
just the zones(spans) and the zone components output spans. These spans'
innerHtmls are later retrieved from the wrapped servletresponse and set
using javascript. This approach will not help your application to run
faster.

What do you think?

Cagatay,