myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Krause, Nico" <nico.kra...@tomtom.com>
Subject AW: SelectItem style
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:44:33 GMT
Hello Emmanuell,

I did the following for my problem - so i assume you can do the same.
1. I made a new class (HtmlRadioRendererExtendedBase) from HtmlRadioRendererBase  (see sources
attached)
2. copied the sources of most of the methods and did some changes within them.
3. I made a new entry in faces-config.xml but here a small problem resists: I dunno what's
the correct rendererType for my SelectOneRadio
When writing in "javax.faces.Menu",  my dropdown field (also in the form) turns into a SelectOneRadio
element and works great with switching the status by just clicking the label.
But the meant SelectOneRadio does nothing. (and the Dropdown should stay a Dropdown;)
So does anybody know and please help me, which renderer-type SelectOneRadio is? I seem to
be some kind of blind just right now. :-(
<render-kit>
<renderer>
<component-family>javax.faces.SelectOne</component-family>
<renderer-type>????</renderer-type>
<renderer-class>webfleet.regserv.jsfbean.renderer.HtmlRadioRendererExtendedBase</renderer-class>
</renderer>

Nico

/render-kit>

Nico Krause| Software Development| TomTom WORK | nico.krause@tomtom.com | +49 (0)1749891949