myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "John" <jo...@jak.com>
Subject RE: Tobago sheet using jdbc ResultSet example request
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:05:36 GMT
That's what I thought - so I changed it to uppercase. Didn't affect the
results.

createTableStatement.execute("CREATE CACHED TABLE quarantine(FILENAME
CHAR(64), SENDER CHAR(128), RECIPIENT CHAR(128), SUBJECT CHAR(128),
FILTEREDBY CHAR(24), MATCHTEXT CHAR(128), CONSTRAINT cQuarPRI PRIMARY
KEY (FILENAME))");

<t:sheet
          value="#{quarantine.rslt}"
          id="sheet"
          columns="3*;1*;3*;3*;3*"
          var="quarantineRec"
          state="1"
          showRowRange="left"
          showPageRange="right"
          showDirectLinks="center"
          pagingLength="7"
          directLinkCount="5">
          <t:column label="From" id="name" sortable="true">
            <t:out value="#{quarantineRec.SENDER}" />
          </t:column>
          <t:column label="To" id="number" sortable="false"
align="center">
            <t:out value="#{quarantineRec.RECIPIENT}" />
          </t:column>
          <t:column label="Subject" sortable="true">
            <t:out value="#{quarantineRec.SUBJECT}" />
          </t:column>
          <t:column label="Matched" sortable="true">
            <t:out value="#{quarantineRecr.MATCHTEXT}" />
          </t:column>
          <t:column label="Filtered" sortable="true" align="right">
            <t:out value="#{quarantineRec.FILTEREDBY}" />
          </t:column>