myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can someone post a small working example of using my faces with the Struts Shale <s:token>?
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:20:49 GMT
On 2/24/06, Santiago, Ray <Ray.Santiago@starwoodvo.com> wrote:

>  Thanks

The "Use Cases" example application uses this feature on quite a few screens
-- for example, on "profile/logon.jsp".  If you try to submit twice, you
will get a validation error on the second post.  So, all you need to do is
provide an <h:messages> or equivalent component to display the error
message.

Source code for this app is in the Shale source bundles.  There is also a
separate WAR for this (and all the other apps) in the nightly builds
directory:

  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly/struts-shale/

Craig

rjs

> This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
> The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.
 If you are not the intended recipient, be
> aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received
> this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to the address listed in the "From:" field.