myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Eitan Gur" <e...@axismobile.com>
Subject Browser refresh button problem
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:57:18 GMT
Hi

The notorious browser refrsh button is giving me a hard time.

I have an <h:dataTable> element with several fields in it, amongst them a "delete" button:

<h:commandButton value="Delete" immediate="true" action="#{userlistbean.doDelete}" onclick="if(!confirm('Are
you sure you want to delete that user?')) return false"></h:commandButton>

If I delete any record (except of the last one), press refresh and approve the browser's POSTDATA
confitmation, the next record is being deleted as well.

I tried moving the state saving to the client as was proposed here before:

            <context-param>

                        <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>

                        <param-value>client</param-value>

                        <description>

                        State saving method: "client" or "server" (= default)

                See JSF Specification 2.5.2

            </description>

            </context-param>

but it didn't help.

Does anyone have an idea of how to solve this?

Thank