myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Panel Grid custom component
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:42:57 GMT
Ok,

I tell you how it would work - maybe you want to try to provide that to MyFaces:

You'll need to create a new, custom tag and component (let's call it
t:header) which you can add to the (t:)panel-grid. (t:header cause it
will be used in t:panelGrid, and so we cannot add it to the sandbox.

We'd do it with a facet, but facets accept only one child, and that's
not enough in this case ;)

regards,

Martin