myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Grigoras Cristinel <g...@wdd.ro>
Subject Re: Container managed authentication in Myfaces/JSF
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:23:32 GMT
Hi,

You have tried to use redirect inside navigation case like this?
<navigation-case>
    <from-outcome>nav_page_domain_op_list</from-outcome>
    <to-view-id>/page_domain_op_list</to-view-id>
    <redirect/>
</navigation-case>
in this case you loose validation messages.

other solution is to write your own navigation handler.

Cristi