myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Lukesch <myfa...@lukesch.net>
Subject Re: Picklist problem
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:57:31 GMT
Hi

I've tried the examples which where build with the svn source from 16.02.

the picklist shows the same error. If i select some values and click
submit the values are shown {Selected values: option4, option3, option2,
option}.
if i click submit a second time no values are submitted and I have a
empty right side again {No selected values}.

maybe i fetched a wrong version from svn somehow. I'll try again tomorrow.

regards

stefan