myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <users.myfa...@weber-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: Tobago sheet sorting
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:29:37 GMT
Hi,

i just test it in the demo examples sheet page, it works in firefox (i'm
on a linux box, so i just can't test on IE), but it's produces illegal
html, and looks different because of the label style.

The label element is rendred (in HTML) nested in an as anchor tag
(<A ...><label ...> labelText </label></A>) which results, when inside
link, in nested anchors, which may not work.

Use t:out instead, this looks better, but even different from standard
links, and should work also on any browser.

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!