myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "::SammyRulez::" <sammyru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom renderer for datatable
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:37:54 GMT
well i'm not a css guru but I think that if you apply tableClass to
the table tbody.tableClass is automatically applied to the inner
element tbody of the table.

something like this
http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_link2

the sample is for the 'a' tag but it should work also for tables