myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [ADFFaces] Submiting when the user change a combo....inside a CoreShowOneTab element...
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:25:35 GMT
no idea ... I always found that when working with subforms, some things
don't work as smooth as before.. ???

Frank Felix

  _____

From: eduardopichler@gmail.com [mailto:eduardopichler@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Dudu
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:21 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [ADFFaces] Submiting when the user change a combo....inside a
CoreShowOneTab element...

But if I select a different item on combo, and after, click in another tab
of ShowOneTab, the action listener is called and the table is updated
gloriously.

On 2/8/06, Dudu <eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

thanks Frank....
But is not working still...
The refresh is doing...
But the actionListener of the como isn't triggering :(
the combo is inside a CoreGroupPanel, who is inside a ShowDetailItem , who
is inside a ShowOneTab, who is inside a SubForm, who is insde a
CorePanelPage.....
Thanks again...