myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Nikita Shah <nikita_h_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Make all components ReadOnly
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:21:50 GMT
Hi Martin

  I also have a similar requirement, where if a user is under a  "Readonly" role then all
the views/pages must be in "Readonly" mode.
  So the check is made during authentication depending on the user role.
  Can you please provide some example or a code snippet elaborating your  point.? How do we
set 'displayValueOnly' on container-component .. ?

  TIA
  Nikita

Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:  There is the attribute: displayValueOnly
on Tomahawk components

which you can set on a component (or also on a container-component, in
which case it will be inherited down the tree).

You can of course go through the tree and set the attributes yourself
- this will only work for the current view, though.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at