myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sonja Löhr <sonjalo...@arcor.de>
Subject no nightly builds with tiles?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:59:45 GMT

Hi all!

I'm quite new to JSF and myfaces, using tiles and having a
panelNavigation2 inside a tiles subview.

One problem is : I don't manage
to keep the navigation open dispite of calling an action that results in
a different view which is using the same menu-containing tile. The Menu
always collapses in the new view. Binding it to a session-scoped backing
bean did not change that.

So my first question would be whether I missed something important about
panelNavigation2? Do I have to write any Listeners  ....?

Because I found some hints about a bug in myfaces 1.1.1 regarding
panelNavigation2 . Unfortunately, with the three new jars, neither the
tiles-example-webapp works nor does my webapp, throwing
ClassNotFoundExceptions
(org/apache/myfaces/custom/buffer/HtmlBufferResponseWriterWrapper) and
having problems with JspTilesViewHandler (webXML.init must be called
first ...)

So this would be my second question: How to get Tiles and the nightly
builds to work?

I'm running my app on tomcat-5.5, if that could matter.

Some help would be great,
so thanks in advance!

sonja

--