myfaces-users mailing list archives

From John Fallows <john.r.fall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Donation (Again)
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:31:41 GMT
Hi Laurie,

We're very happy to hear that you are having such a positive experience with
ADF Faces EA19, that was definitely our goal when we wrote the code. ;-)

Seriously though, if we are successful in entering the Apache Incubator with
the ADF Faces project, we would certainly appreciate your participation to
build a community, to further improve the codebase, and to make progress
towards the exit criteria from the incubator as well.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components, Apress