myfaces-users mailing list archives

From M Litherland <m...@thot.us>
Subject inputHtml broken in IE?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:57:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm building a rather complex web form in Faces (using Sun's RI out of
NetBeans with Tomahawk) and I'd like to use the inputHtml tag from
Tomahawk to replace a number of Textarea tags.  In trying to replace
just one I found out that setting style="height: 30ex;" (or some other
value) was mandatory or the editor window wouldn't show up in IE.  Once
I got past that hitch I found out that if I saved some information in
that tag, exited the application and went back into IE the information
would show up briefly than be erased by whitespace.  Only by exiting and
re-entering that 'view' would the information come back again (briefly,
then disappear again).

Brilliant work on the tomahawk extensions, by the way.  If I can get
this to work you'll officially have saved me weeks or months of work
doing things like file uploads, tabbed views and WYSIWYG editors by hand.

Thanks,
Mike