myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <users.myfa...@weber-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: How can I redirect from a servlet to a JSF page (that is backed by a bean)?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:46:37 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

you are in the situation to serve a Non-Faces Request to a Faces
Response as described in the jsf 1.1 spec in section 2.1.1.

Take a look at tobagos NonFacesRequestServlet [1] how this situation
could handled.

I don't know if there is somthing like this in tomahawk, could be a
candidate for commons.jar.

Regards,
  Volker

[1]: