myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "::SammyRulez::" <sammyru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HtmlGraphicImage and width/height parameters
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:25:02 GMT
you have plenty of options to do that using different stylesheet files
for each supported  resolution

detect the client resolution in a Session scoped bean
detect the client resolution custom viewHandler
detect the client resolution in a filter chained before jsf rendering

first one is the easiest for me

this could be usefull also

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/stylesheet.html

--