myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marco <marco1...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom validator.
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:42:37 GMT
Hi All;

I have dataTable that generates a list of inputText fields, and i want to
check each inputText if its value existed before in the DB (I made my custom
validator and it's working fine and prints an error message below each
existed inputText value), but that will be an issue of performance if i had
lots of inputText fields.

So i want to validate a list containing the values of the inputText fields
instead, so how can i collect these values in a list and pass it my
validator (and prints an error message below each existed inputText value) ?

Thanks a lot