myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: another commandLink problem
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:20:28 GMT
Well I'd say it's definitely know to the navigation handler because it finds
the page the second time I click on the same link.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:mkienenb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:14 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: another commandLink problem

If the returned string for the action is null or unknown to the
navigation manager, it'll show the same page again.

Also, if the commandLink isn't rendered either before or after the
request, it'll return the same page.  Same thing if the link is inside
a UIData component and the UIData model isn't preserved across
requests (t:saveState on request-scoped data).