myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: is there any tutorial or sample for Myface localization ?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:18:52 GMT
yes, the view root has a certain locale setting:

<f:view locale="#{languagebean.currentLanguage}">
</f:view>

works for instance with the bean delivering the current locale
(thats the way I do it in my current project which needs
dynamic locale switching upon a given request value).
There is another way as well (I have only vage info about this in my
mind, Thomas Spiegl once showed it to me), you can adjust the locale
somewhere in the servlet request or servlet session
and jsf adjusts to that value automatically on session scope.

Werner