myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: AW: Re: What PDF library or framework to create PDF on the fly-->iText?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:56:43 GMT
Fop is just another approach of going from a meta description to a
result with different rendering targets. FOP is a standard but almost
not used, so design tools are scarce, you should probably give visual
tools in conjunction with reporting engines a shot:
Following ones come to my mind
Jasper Reports with one of the Design tools (which there are a handful)
Eclipse Birt which is free and looks also very good.