myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: What PDF library or framework to create PDF on the fly-->iText?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:21:22 GMT
There is no direct way to do that, you only can simulate the form layout
some mentioned cocoon, but that one is only usable that way if you use
cocoon as html frontend as well, but that seems to be out of the
question, I can recommend to think about simulating your form in PDF
with the given data,
BIRT seems to be quite good for this area since it allows various
datasources and a viusal design.
Handcoding that stuff via iText is not recommendable, been there done
that too much code.